Friday, March 21, 2014

Never Too Far #2 by Abbi Glines

17029526Genre: Romance
Ebook: 193 Pages
Published: February 25, 2013
Series: Too Far
            1. Fallen Too Far
            2. Never Too Far
            3. Forever Too Far
Rating: ★★★
Goodreads Synopsis:
He had held a secret that destroyed her world.

Everything she had known was no longer true.

Blaire couldn’t stop loving him but she knew she could never forgive him.
Now, she was back home and learning to live again. Moving on with life… until something happened to send her world spinning once again.
What do you do when the one person you can never trust again is the one that you need to trust so desperately?

You lie, hide, avoid, and pray that your sins never find you out.
My Review:
Lets go straight to the point. I was extremely disappointed. I have been waiting months for this book to come out and it didn't live up to my expectations at all. What is the problem you ask?! Well lets see...
            1. Blair is always walking away from Rush through out this book.
            2. Blair is constantly denying her feelings for Rush.
            3. Blair keeps going back to the idea that their relationship will never work. Her
                insecurities are over the roof. And kinda pissing me off.
            4. So basically the problem is with Blaire. Make up your mind already woman!
            5. Rush tells Blair he loves her and no one comes before her. Well he kinda left
                Blair left hanging after an incident with Nan. ( your gonna have to read to find
                out what).
            6. I hated Nan.
Though this book had many, many annoying incidents, the characters acted like idiots, and I wanted to yell, I enjoyed reading. This book starts 3 weeks after the incident in the first book and picks up pace quickly. At times it was a bit much for me but I just couldn't help eat it all up. I totally fell in love with the first book and even though this book was a bit disappointing I look forward to finding out what happens to each character. My favorite part about this book would be the POV change. It alternated from chapter to chapter and didn't leave the reader wondering what the other character's were thinking.  And being able to get inside Rush's head was interesting. Hopefully, the third book makes this series go out with a loud bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment