Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Dark of the Moon #3 by Rachel Hawthorne

6058551Genre: Wolves
Paperback: 261 Pages
Published: 2009
Series: Dark Guardian
            1. Moonlight
            2. Full Moon
            3.Dark of the Moon
            4. Shadow of the Moon
Rating:

Goodreads Synopsis:

I've loved him forever, but he can never be mine.



BRITTANY is determined to prove herself to the Dark Guardians. And yet she's been keeping a devastating secret: She hasn't experienced any of the intense, early signs of change that mark a Dark Guardian's transformation. The only intense feelings she has are for Connor—and she's kept that a secret, too. But she knows she'll never truly have Connor's love if she's not a Shifter like him. 

At the first full moon after her birthday, her greatest fear is realized: She doesn't transform. Brittany is so desperate to become a wolf that she'll go to extremes she never thought possible . . . and put all the Dark Guardians in incredible danger.



My Review:

            Each book in this series is written from different characters point of view. Book number three is written from Brittany's POV. Let me honestly say that I did not like this concept. I hated how each book changed to a different character. I was getting used to one character then another one pops up in the next book. This was my biggest pet peeve in this series and I guess that's the main reason why I didn't like this series.

            In the previous books, both Kayla and Lindsey went into depth about their boyfriends and how they are rebels. In this book Brittany, who seemed like she wasn't like the rest of the girls turned out to be just like them. She went into depth about her boyfriend and how he was a rebel. I felt like she kept going on and on about the same thing and the actual plot had just disappeared. I can't even remember what it was about. I read this series about five years ago, but you would think I would be able to  remember some of the plot details. But no I don't remember any details...  

No comments:

Post a Comment