Monday, May 5, 2014

Full Moon #2 by Rachel Hawthorne

6192165Genre: Wolves
Paperback: 263 Pages
Published: June 30,2009
Series: Dark Guardian
            1. Moonlight
            2. Full Moon
            3. Dark of the Moon
            4. Shadow of the Moon
Rating:

Goodreads Synopsis:
I may be promised to another . . . but thoughts of Rafe consume me. I don't know how much longer I can resist. 



Lindsey is wild and reckless, a natural rebel - maybe because her entire life was laid out for her even before she was born. Her parents are among the most powerful members of the Dark Guardians, an ancient tribe of werewolves, and they arranged Lindsey's betrothal to Connor long ago. The next full moon is coming all too soon, and then her commitment to Connor will be final - no turning back. She should be happy . . . so why can't she stop thinking about gorgeous, brooding Rafe? 


When a dangerous threat on the pack escalates, so do tensions between Connor and Rafe. A fight over Lindsey is imminent, but will it be to the death?


My Review:
  

I have no idea why I finished this series. The first book was eghhh... I barely finished it and I thought I'll keep reading to see if the story changes. Honestly, I couldn't even keep my eyes open let alone try to understand what was going on. I felt like the main character, Lindsey was a wuss. She had feelings for Rafe but kept them hidden and went out with another guy. She treated Brittany so badly even when she knew Brittany had feelings for the guy Lindsey was going out with. It was so confusing trying to keep up with all the characters and who they liked and didn't like. I also didn't understand the politics that were going on. At one point Lindsey had two males fighting for her to be their mate. While Brittany was lost in the woods going through her transformation. No one cared where Brittany was or if she was hurt. The author portrayed Brittany as the black sheep and everyone treated her like it. I was just annoyed throughout this book. I am so annoyed that I can't even write a proper review. SMH.  

No comments:

Post a Comment