Thursday, May 22, 2014

With All My Soul #7 by Rachel Vincent

13508069Genre: Bean Sidhe
Paperback: 377 Pages
Published: March 26, 2013
Series: Soul Screamers
            1. My Soul to Take
            2. My Soul to Save
            3. My Soul to Keep
            4. My Soul to Steal
            5. If I Die
            6. Before I Wake
            7. With All My Soul
Rating:★★★★

Goodreads Synopsis:

What does it mean when your school is voted the most dangerous in America? It's time to kick some hellion butt...




After not really surviving her junior year (does "undead" count as survival?), Kaylee Cavanaugh has vowed to take back her school from the hellions causing all the trouble. She's going to find a way to turn the incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity against one another in order to protect her friends and finish this war, once and forever.


But then she meets Wrath and understands that she's closer to the edge than she's ever been. And when one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realizes she can't save everyone she loves without risking everything she has....



My Review:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I'm so sad that this series has finally ended. From the first page till the last, I loved every minute of it. I fell in love with the characters *cough* TOD *cough* the plot, and the idea of grim reapers was presented beautifully. Throughout this series I was fully focused on finding out what happend next and my anticipation was killing me. Even though this series has ended I enjoyed it so much that I will read them again! There was so much happening in this book I don't even know where to begin. Hmmm... Lets See:

1. EPPPP!!!! Kaylee and Tod! Kaylee and TOD!! They are finally together and I'm a happy camper!
2. Kaylee and Tod are so cute together! I loved all of their interactions and I wish Vincent makes a book just about the two of them!
3. Kaylee's soul is in the balance and she is fighting for her life to get her soul back. But a crazy hellion is putting up a good fight!
4. I still don't like Nash and Sabeen. They are together and lets keep it that way.
5. Kaylee's father is back in the picture and has become a decent one since he left.
6. Kaylee's best friend is dead. But then her soul went into another body and now she's alive.
7. Avari, the hellion who is completely obsessed with Kaylee, has taken everything from her. Her family, her friends, her life, and Kaylee is pissed. She is so angry that Kaylee has decided to take the fight to Avari and show him what she's got. But before Kaylee has a chance to do that, Avarice unleashes his evil plan.
8. Ahhhhhhh! There is just so much going on!

From page to page, I was heartbroken. Kaylee has suffered so much and took dangerous risks all in the name of love. Out of all the young adult books I have ever read, Kaylee is one of the characters that has suffered a lot . I admire her ability to move forward and never give up. I truly enjoyed this series. From page one I knew it was going to be an emotional journey filled with pain, loss, love, and most of all friendship. Kaylee has a great group of friends who would do anything for her and she for them. If you haven't read this series yet then I recommend you drop what you're doing and pick this book up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment